- Analyze business processes, identify areas of improvement, and recommend solutions.
- Gather requirements from Business Stakeholders through meetings, Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions,
questionnaires, interface analysts, document analysis, and prototyping.
- Perform Gap Analysis by comparing current and future business processes. Design Unified Modeling Language (UML), Use Case,
Activity, and Sequence diagrams detailing business processes.
- Work with stakeholders and IT team members to design and implement solutions to meet business expectations using Salesforce.com CRM
- Use Salesforce tools to create or update Workflows, Assignment Rules, Approval processes, Reports, Dashboards, and Profiles to implement business requirements.
- Create new custom objects, assign fields, design page layouts, custom tabs, components, and custom reports.
- Implement pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to custom
- Perform setup of roles and Profiles, Setup Territory hierarchy and Territory assignment rules based on business requirements.
- Setup Lead assignment rules, define Security model using sharing rules, Creating reports and dashboards.
- Cleanse and load data into Salesforce application using Data Import wizard and Data Loader.
- Create Test Plans and Test Strategies; perform System Integration Testing.
- Create and manage defects from origination to closure. Conduct manual testing and facilitate User Acceptance testing (UAT) with business users.
- Assist in Go-live Production deployments, validation and launch activities.
- Assist in post Go-live support activities.
Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree or foreign equivalent in Information Technology, Management Analyst, Computer Science, Engineering (any), or related fields plus five years
of experience in a related occupation.
Mail resume to HR, 1050 Northgate Drive, Suite 120, San Rafael, CA 94903